2010年10月21日星期四

Chen issued an open letter the cursor is called brother and sister are pmoncler saleugg boots online

Chen cursor

China Economic Net Editor's note: known as \special letter, announcing his departure from this world when the charity will donate his entire estate, causing widespread concern in the majority of users, but also raised some questions. September 19 morning, the China Economic Net Chen received a letter from a friend Peugeot majority of Internet users in response to questions raised by netizens. A copy of the text of the letter as received as follows:

Chen Peugeot netizens letter to a friend

- I am proud to support themselves as brother and sister

respect netizens Friends:

you!

I Chen cursor, September 5, I wrote a letter to Bill? Gates and Warren Buffett's letter, announcing the time I leave this world, will donate his charity all property, causing the majority of Internet users friends and the community concern. Many people are very supportive of my actions, admiration and moved. Your support,moncler sale, praise and encouragement, but also deeply touched me. However, there are users care about: I do, the family understand and support? When people learned that my sister is still in a restaurant washing dishes, and the monthly wages of only 1,800 yuan; my brother is still doing security, the monthly wages of only 2,500 yuan,ugg boots online, it was also the question: Why do the cursor Chen, a person bad for their loved ones, how could other people is good?

some time ago, I have been donated for the Zhouqu debris flow run around, take time out today to the majority of users want to write about why I do as a brother? I am a billionaire and the understanding of how to treat their loved ones.

First of all, I want to chat with users before my home friends. Was young, very poor family,ugg boots sale, brothers and sisters are starving to death. Imagine, if there is no reform and opening up policy, without a stable social environment, our home would look like today? I might just ordinary people rely on wages for their families. So,Ugg Boots Online, today I became a billionaire,ugg red, is lucky, has been appreciated from the heart of social, gratitude reform and opening up, also have the responsibility for the country, for society, more than share those concerns, to do more.

remember as a child,ugg boots sale, met a beggar begging my parents not only do not mind, but also to invite him to their own table, and we have a common meal. Others did not Naichi baby, my mother put down their children, and give them baby feeding. Once I saw my brother has been crying because of the lack Naichi hungry, and asked my mother why. She replied: \Now I can use the wealth back to society, parents teach us, and it is faithful to fulfill their filial duties. Someone asked me: Chen cursor,Moncler Jackets UK, what is your greatest regret? I think my biggest regret is that there is no second life dedicated to my country.

Secondly, as a billionaire, I should have for their brothers and sisters do? There is a tradition called \Indeed, if I give them a portion of the wealth, brothers and sisters may be able to live a pampered life. Is doing so many billionaires now, the enterprise into a family business. But to do so would not it? The results for you?

I find 60? Above the \Wealth did not make them become useful to society,ugg australian, some of them even Chihepiaodu, harm to society. The wealth is in fact harm them. No hard labor to create, easy access to the wealth of often difficult to appreciate, it is difficult defensible. So, I hope my brothers and sisters support themselves by their ability to eat, but also in the community reflects the value of your life. Now they do, I'm proud of them, I think the majority of Internet users as their friends will applaud.

my brother and sister and cultural level is not high, are primary school education. I also have 3 times to create opportunities for them to work for us, but later restricted due to cultural level, they can not meet the requirements of enterprise development, has also left. I hesitated before, is to continue to let younger siblings reared in the company they keep, or allow them into the community to find suitable employment, and finally, they go out and find work to support themselves, I think they are a security guard and a dishwasher, do beneficial to society and not to shame,Uggs New York, a great honor!

, of course, people are not vegetation ruthless Practice makes perfect, not to mention blood is thicker than ah. As a brother, my family is full of feelings, always thinking how to help them. I think if left to the brother and sister than to teach them a lot of kids fishing, fish, fishing skills. Because there are eating more fish when fishing in the fishing skills can benefit them and their children for life. So,Moncler Jas, I do not give them a lot of money, but to help them develop educational good boy. Education can change the fate of a nation, can change a family's fate. This is what I have been insisting for years brother and sister do not give money, but the 2000 yuan per month to their children's education because, of course, in their families in times of difficulties, I pay the money, the output of the output, it is human. So, even though some people do not understand and even I do not agree, I will stick to continue to do so, and I think this is the concept of family concept and understanding of the difference is wealth.

created by my use of renewable resources Whampoa Limited, is a high-tech environmentally friendly removal company, is currently the only one secondary use of construction waste environmental protection industry, I used the \Garbage made particles, used as roadbed materials, over the years, accumulated in the particles can be enough to Tianjin from Beijing four lanes of the shop. At present, I will refuse transformation, I think this is a huge invisible \

I think,uggs store, a man came to this world, can be said to be \I often say that wealth is water, a thing apart. If a person can drink a glass of water, there is a bucket of water can be stored at home, if there is a river in relation to share with you. I have been doing business since 1998, running every day, no rest over a weekend. To the company's development, on a budget, every penny will be used in the right places, will be saved every penny to charity. I did business years, to the present, total donations to the society over 1.357 billion (including a few days before the value of 17 million donated to Zhouqu large machinery and equipment), the direct beneficiaries of more than 70 million people. This is the state and the society is meaningful for our family, my brother and sister, not equally meaningful thing?

I want to tell everyone in that I was not donate money, but a concept, through which ideas to arouse people's soul and conscience, and is calling the social fairness and justice. Because,australian sheepskin boots, I see this more and more people in the world is money and right eyes open eyes closed,Cheap Ugg Boots on sale, forgetting what is dignity, loss of humanity, that makes me very chilling. I have donated more than thirteen billion, helped more than seven hundred thousand poor people, in fact, I value not the money, I donate more than thirteen million with the ordinary people to donate ten dollars is a reason, mainly want to individual's personal efforts to bring more people of action, so that more people get help, this is I feel extremely happy.

now, my son seven years old, I often took him to attend a number of charity events will also take him to the poor mountain area, I use my words and actions to influence him, guide him and let him know Thanksgiving social and inclusive society. I hope he will grow up like me, life in the environmental industry, while not forgetting to society. Friends friends, and I sincerely hope that you can act to help others, bit by bit from the side, and led by action the people around you, your children, with our country's environmental protection industry, philanthropy to make an copies of power. I think the community not only needs a Chen cursor, the cursor need thousands and thousands of Chen,UGGS Online Bestellen, we unite to create a strong spiritual force, charitable family member to join, you must be able to appreciate the joy as I do.

users, I hope that my brothers and sisters can have such an order to society, \dishwasher, doing security, self-reliant and proud!

my \donate fifty percent, I was very pleased. Recently, many contributions I had less developed areas of the ethnic minority cadres, called me and they said I wake up a lot of rich people's conscience and soul,uggs outlet nederland, believe in the near future the poor will get more minority-rich people to help out. They also told me that the poor people by my contributions in life, education, what changes have been to hear this, I think no matter what I face criticism, I do not care, because my heart is joy, is magnanimous, to society, others have never done a bad thing. I want parents and brother and sister are rest assured that I will always remember the 98 Chinese New Year dinner table, my father gave me two insisted: adhere to the law-abiding and uphold the integrity to do business, something good must tell more people .

\Friends friends,Moncler Outlet, you rest assured that I Chen cursor on the social commitment \

the most unusual is that between people respect and be respected, understood and being understanding, moving and being moved, the community and the majority of users respect, understanding and encouragement, never touched me, give me persevere in charity to happiness and strength.

your most sincere friends Chen cursor

2010 年 9 月 18 日


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论