2010年10月18日星期一

No eye is not his Jill lovers heavenCheap Uggsugg outlet store

In 2008, nineteen year old lost my entrance, I turned my family let me repeat the suggestion. Family puzzled face,Cheap Uggs, I said simply: \, hot,. I carried a laptop bag and set foot on the train north. Before leaving, when parents insist on sending me to send. I looked out the window in, my mother a hand mouth and the other hand kept waving to me, my father stood there, dazed zombies in the face. The whistle sounded the train started,ugg outlet store, the father's body suddenly shocked, and so turned away after timely. I know he did not want to let me see his face on the sad tears rolling ... ...

trains heavy odor smell made me feel suffocated, I looked out the window fast backward, poplar, and my heart feeling kind of saw it. I turned my head, turn the computer on his blog wrote: I'm going,ugg store, tall and straight poplar. You catch my small trees. Ah! Poplar home you listen to me,ugg classic boots, I went looking for a dream, make sure your side to open the other side of the flower of happiness. I went looking for the future,ugg boots for cheap, make sure your side is full of joy. Do not upset poplar home, I'll be back, waiting for me ... ... you turn off the computer, looked up, I was misty eyes.

bumps after a day and a night,Ugg shoes, I finally reached the country's capital - Beijing. I'm looking for a hotel stay, and then began my \To Beijing the next day,UGG Paris, I will place the shuttle at various jobs. Perhaps God told me that their homes are eligible for love outside, fortunately, I found a very easy task - in a IT company to do network maintenance. That night,ugg boots outlet, I did not sleep all night, I 趴在窗台上,UGG Outlet Store, miss my parents, thinking of home.

into the company from day one, I started to work. I want a happy life, I want to sit, \I often leave home early to feel lonely, so at the weekend,Moncler Outlet, I'll find my place where no one good cry. I do not know why I cry, just a homesick when I wanted to cry to vent with, and perhaps this is my way of expression when homesick now!

six months,Moncler Sito Ufficiale, due to hard work, I was promoted to head of an exception, and met a girl named Lin. Lin is the company hiring the students, a beautiful gentle and considerate. After numerous contacts and conversations, we became lovers. I became busy up the weekend when we will be together shopping, watching movies. So, from that day on, I never Chen when no one this weekend because they are lonely and secretly cried.

March, I ushered in the first spring in Beijing. I quit my job,uggs sheepskin, and then, and Lin himself opened a network maintenance center,Chaussures UGG Pas Cher, I have a business of their own. Life becomes better and better, I can spare the time and Lin go to the movies, go to Starbucks for coffee ...... After all, that's me and Lin can be said that the happiest.

start a happy life, but did not take long, I have lost everything. \The day before departure, I went to the train station to buy tickets, Lin went to a nearby shopping mall, and I made an appointment to the mall after buying tickets door to take her. After buying tickets, I hurried to the mall, signed at the mall intersection, I saw a few traffic police surrounded a group of people on the roadside. When I approached, Lin found lying on the street, her head, his face full of blood. I rushed like crazy in the past, so the ambulance came, the police pulled me, the doctor will be carried to an ambulance on the Lam. Lin was carried to an ambulance at the time, I found that Lin's hands still grasped the collar of a red with blood, white shirt and a women's plaid shirt. I know that is her gift to give to my parents. Lin was wheeled into emergency room, but never opened his eyes ... ... I tell them to call the parents of Lin Lin left a car accident. Lin's parents came to Beijing to handle things after they took the ashes back to the Lin Lin's home - Liaoning. I went back to the company, sold all of all the belongings,uggs australia boots, and then send your money to Lin's parents there. I have pieces of the shirt was stained with blood and checked jacket sent to my parents, and wrote a letter. Letter, I explain to parents the whole process, and a picture of me and Lin sent to the parents together.

? my first date with Lin met a fortune-teller on the square of the elderly, the old man said I had a rough life,ugg Australian, but in the end will be successful. I laugh, threw him 20 dollars, and then went to the riverside. I watch the water lying on the Qiaolan reflection of the moon, the moon reflected in the water become distorted, I crossed the Qiaolan, the river back to the cold, last winter I took out my hand woven Lin scarf. I tied one end of the scarf Qiaolan the other end firmly in the hands of the body to the back to go. Ultimately, I suddenly let go, at that moment, I saw the smiling faces of lovely Lin,Uggs london, saw my parents off at the station when the scene saw the hometown of Poplar. Thump, and I sank to the bottom of the river with a smile ... ...








相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论