2010年10月21日星期四

I do not know who you are asking me the most happy with itmoncler jacketmoncler coats

Or who feel they are the happiest. . . And Yan together, I am most happy. I think she should also be a girl of 11 years to obtain happiness from me one of the highest bar. I do the little 2 good, but we, after all, most of the time in both places, and she wants to entrance, often do not have much time for romance. That, at most, be regarded as sweet, but also reach happiness.

remember high school language teacher, said when asked what counts as success (at that time be asked how successful the college entrance examination.) Her answer is very utilitarian, point is clear, she said: \Later that success is not necessarily a happy girl. . . Later the teacher replied: \. . . Although somewhat circular logic,moncler jacket, but for \Anyway,moncler coats, and Yan together, as long as I want her, I can immediately see her past, she sometimes came Chagang surprise to see my girl, on the study hall, to pull I get out, smiling, silly silly. That. . . I think it is happiness. Z appear in that before us are very happy.

your last question, like what type of guy. I think the answer is no fixed number. If you press the type of calculation, summarized into a rational level, I may be the most like this to Yan. But if a specific person, no way, I can not forget the small 2, or the most like her.

fact. . . Has been almost abandoned posted soon. One is because most energy on the job. Another is that the relationship between brother and my very simple, not so much tangled thing. Between the men become friends, chase girls like that do not need to bother with gifts. . . So a lot less to write. Coupled with brother does not cheating and will not break up. . . . Also a lot less. So, over a few words 8. 8, no stimulation. There is only one thing necessary follow-up 8, I and a relationship and less. . . . .

several times, and a call some time ago, she in the entertainment. Later, I did not play for three days, one day after she was hit over and we talked for two hours, although very happy talk, but found the content more and more empty. Two New Year's few remaining collective memory has been out for several times. The next day, I played in the past, she did not answer. . . Did not fight back. Another day, she hit back, I went out fitness, and not received, playing in the past, pick up and said she slept. . .

suddenly felt the distance is a good scary stuff, especially the lack of reason and passion. Unfortunately I both both. So the only reason I paid the slightest passion for training feel futile, therefore, there is no incentive to save. I have to mail her a lot of chocolate, write a card. Perhaps, I can do now to her the most romantic thing.

I had to buy a ticket last night over the impulse to kill, but I thought the work at hand. . Or suppress the living. Today, 20:00 she called me and my friends and I eat at, say fight back after eating. . . TMD actually forgotten. 1 point to think of it, playing in the past she has fallen asleep. . . I do not like this is not in tune with each other's rhythm. Do not know Zezheng. . .

went to Beijing last weekend, as the \I think one, and felt that if she is busy, feeling down, I can not stay with her, but let her carry the last one, then I'll have any need to re-appear in her side? ?

I do not have to play with her a romantic surprise. . . Tell the truth, there is some psychological shadow. Suddenly I was little immediate concern to play this thing, we all know why. Therefore, before the plane took off, give her a call. At noon, she said thing drawn up at the moment, I said all right, go straight to the hotel after work to find me. Probably to 8 am, she is. . . Wearing a red coat. She is particularly suitable to wear bright colors that is very positive, because her skin is very white, and very prominent facial features, and looks are cool color, wear a warm color of the clothes are beautiful.

saying two months have not seen, opened the door and walked straight to her, placed his bag on the table and looked back at me. To be honest, I was a little bit nervous, after all, has a far cry from the last meet, this is not a long-lost friends too familiar scene, embarrassment can not be avoided, no matter what your relationship. I sat opposite her bed at her, we both laughed.

Han you laugh, she said: \She said: \Opening in this fun and polite, talked for a topic on the hot,moncler winter, the two have had intimate relations and the mind of the people understand each other and find the feeling was not a difficult thing. Subsequently, 1 to make something that I know her since the woman's thing. She opened her hands, said something very Meng words. . . . \To be honest, I was really laughing out loud in spite of himself, Miller says she intentionally Zhuangnen. She was holding my hand, patted my back and said loudly annoying. . . I was on a crisp.

honest, I come before the meeting of the scene of numerous speculations, possible to imagine a variety of tone,Online Shop Moncler, but really did not expect this is the warmth version. 1, showing an unprecedented soft, completely surprised me. Perhaps, in a foreign land, she really is missing a shoulder to lean on. When the New Year at home, friends and relatives are, know each other too long, I am not the object of her release this weak, but this time, only me.

I hold girls have a habit, then this habit is considered to be an effective technique: is shaking slightly, resulting in the kind of Shanghai Triad, shake to the grandmother effect of the bridge. I do not know whether the girls to see posts like this way, the human body language contains a cultural construction. Just shook his head in China is rejected, accepted in the Arab countries, as this slow shaking body, since we grew up to, and a sense of security are closely linked. Once rocked our parents let us sleep, this embrace of rock, to her, but is stable.

I said: \She said yes, just over, there are some colleagues do not buy her account, there is no face to face talking back, but the children always feel that gas will not ring true. I think. . . Bacheng some people and fall into the stereotypes of beauty by her position as a woman, so they generate, see. I do not question this reason, sure. I asked to pick out clear, but made her more depressed. I said, go eat, eat hot pot. I've never eaten pot and 1, I think, and the girls eat hot pot is a very emotional thing to promote. Because that scene already hot. Went to a nearby hot pot restaurant across the NPC, in addition to like the taste of home, the other reason is very close from the school, you can go back and look. I have often toyed with the hand holding his girlfriend through this campus, the first of this dream,Bottes UGG, the female lead is a small 2, just realized the time, to curtains. The heroine is the longest dream Yan. Now, I sit in front of 1, I think, maybe this is a coincidence that the ceremony, perhaps holding hands through the school, like my real sense of the definition of a girl that her own heart. Although the first two women to perform this ceremony are tragic ending.

eat hot pot is quite lively. Eat hot pot, I was familiar with her in hand through the campus. Children went to the East Gate, met weekly English Corner. She asked me this is sex yet, I said that the school members of the group activities. . . . She says there is not so exaggerated. . . I said, kidding! We called the Second Party, the party's activities, nature in full swing, and can do the same things so! ! English corner told her that it was moment, I really think a little bit small 5. . . Speaking, writing small \. . Random wrote at that time, think of a code one. . .

go east gate, and suddenly think of it take her to eat dessert, to Hong Kong, just like two things, a few snacks in the tea, the other is a few desserts. The Gate, there is one. Results go, people have been closing time. . . Then a taxi to a residence. Company to her rented house in very good shape, into the future, one that was not changing his shoes. . . Because she did not men slippers. This sentence really say I'm so warm. . . . At least, should be few men come to her house.

fact, I was such a attention to detail, I think, in fact, I represent the vast majority of men. I write posts said before, the man is really good coax. Stingy man is also very easy to very easy, generous, as long as you create the opportunity to make him generous. Men are rational, women are emotional. But the face of a woman when a man is not rational. So, do not blame him for things immature, mature way of doing things,moncler women, a man his own accomplishment, but the treatment of mature women, only the woman can give and nurtured, and to treat this woman's maturity, into another woman, may not be brilliant. Every woman has a mold surface Tuo like a man, overshadowed by other mold does not matter, rub. . . WHACK! , And he is yours!

said something I was extremely SB, I said, you take what you wash, we have it. She laughed and said What you are sick. . . . Home have to stay in a hotel. . . . Uh. . Inertia may be the man's psychology, that women should be taken to their home and then \Yan had to go home, but also very awkward the first few times, and later on the thick skinned. . . Dare to wear small pants bath run around. . .

On the wall opposite her bed, a wall TV, I said, the treatment of your company to give you good enough ah. She said it was buying the placement of her own, and I asked her to be stationed in Beijing go? ? Then we started to discuss the reasons for her to Beijing and the future long-term work plan. Said on the phone a few times before, but not too closely, the phone say that these things are boring boring. . . Later learned that she was transferred to organize a new subsidiary. Prior to the company on track, it is estimated will not be transferred. So, at least two or three years now. In fact, this is quite good, used to run back and forth to Beijing and at home, not in the least that the nature of work is also similar to the kinds of people here to deal with Beijing. . . I do not like. Moreover, the next one on the plane again like me. . . Seems fine now, but while a few do not transfer to her account to buy it.

remember the three famous political philosopher, Huntington, Keluoqiai there is a Japanese, and wrote a book, made a critical shortcomings of democracy. From the histological point of view, the environment faced by an organization, the higher the uncertainty, the greater the need for a centralized system. Otherwise it is impossible in a short time the efficient allocation of resources. In fact, in many cases, time is more important than the result of a lot of energy consumption of the results obtained are not necessarily optimal. This is the practice of urgency. Her boss, obviously do not understand this truth, sent three people to each other do not know, your mother had a hippie, this is not nonsense Mody. . .

We talked for a long time. . . She said a call to see if you're the program, as if national crisis, but also because of the earthquake off the air. We then talked to the earthquake donation thing. . . Nothing is really not talk ah. . . . To 2 o'clock, she said, sleep, and I said Oh, so go take a bath. My status is not very good night, Oh, may travel long distances for some time together before busy. I remember countless times I have said and my understanding 1. After she finished thing to take a bath, lay on my back side, said: \. . So we Kuangliao meal. . Talk to my future plans. We actually want to go through together, like in a city. But, stubborn as she and I believe that the cause of the first, second feelings, especially men. So, let me not reveal the meaning of the work back to Beijing as soon as possible. . . And she is not likely to come to Hong Kong, I think, the best solution is an assignment for the opportunity to be stationed in Beijing, Mom, this is not is the legendary \ha ha ha ha, hard work ah! ! !

Oh, forgot to say, this time to a get a sunglasses, I said, will be used to drive the future, alas. . Sometimes I feel really very thoughtful. . . Please pat.

Saturday, I accompanied her to a trip to the company, take a thing. She encountered a male colleague, she did not introduce who I am. . . . . whatever, that person may be less familiar with her and felt no need to hit everyone in their introduction. And, in truth, if she had now come to me and met my colleagues, I would not necessarily say this is my girlfriend. . . . Sometimes, the emotional experience more people do not care about the title, even. . . Fear that a call. Because this name although you can narrow the current relationship between the two, but may also reminiscent of the people who call you so far away from you now. . . I and 1 together is Qinggai I said before, there is no need too many frills. Tell the truth. . . We are not in the dress looks like the case said, \. . Really, do not cover you. . . Perhaps because each has experienced feelings of frustration, know that this sentence is not easy, weight is not readily able to reach for the. . . .

post a long time to write no. Go back to Beijing to meet one last thing written half a eunuch. . . . I start to finish, said after a May 8 End of things have happened.

out Saturday from her company, she and I went to a hair of my son's home, before I go back to an appointment, and dinner. In fact, went to Beijing, there is a purpose, is to introduce some of her friends to an understanding. Two purposes: First, I do not, whatever the outcome, can have a friend take care. Second, I think I have a 1 in the New Year familiar circle of friends, I want a walk into my circle of friends, overlapping each other more, so she can learn more about me. Of course, my friend would certainly not say that I am ill myself, so it can someone let her know my strengths, alas, I am too bad. . . My hair in children, older than I, but I never called him brother, because Ah development is too slow. . . Half a head lower than I, but also because the winter snowball fight, was knocked half my teeth with ice front teeth.

he and I made a small extent, have basically counted as \just to work time is an office. At that time his grandfather, grandmother, two aunts of a crowded house, so he often came to my home doing my homework. In fact, my house was not spacious. . . But nothing less than his two aunts. . . I took one to see him for two reasons: First, he is my closest buddies; Second, he had a son, I want to play a play.

since he got married, made no fortune I do not know, but promoted, and given the rank of prime minister because the prime minister goes to punt. I went to when the door is open nanny, his son sitting on the ride Ya Malaysia soft belly. . . . In that screen, I envy. But soon, he's a word I hate evil. I have told him that will bring \. . . Ah is the one on the most helpless I kind words: \. . . . When I mentioned that one of you! ! You say so, thought I would not let a talk in front of one,UGGS Laarzen, with a What now? ? ? A smile looked at me and said: \I was neck were red.

I pulled over to his son, playing a lot. I guess you heard an adult say that I'm a kid like one of the parents, as it were, the presence of the next generation of Chinese people will talk topic. But when you look at your arms a child, especially a child like you look like old friends, the feeling is really the joy mixed with emotion. Out from his home, the sky is already getting dark. . . They sent us a family of three to the cell door, look back to that moment, I suddenly felt all right I am going to lose a play with the old iron drinking, robbing him of his, called the family. And 1 walk, 1 said that his kids are cute. I said no cute children, and then I and you, must be better than he's still cute. . . . A smile, do not speak,Ugg shoes, not as shy as girls blurting: \Because we all know, this is a joke.

next night, I will return to Hong Kong, so we did not leave the house, but the house in their home. Clean up the house with us, go to the supermarket to buy something. Although it is a rest day, but a \She said it was because the new company is being developed, so the more unexpected events, the provisional can not find it would be more trouble. . . I said work must bear, but she was still a hand organ, and I alone for 4,5 hours. That four or five hours, we talked about a topic, a couple talked about the sensitive issue between the city: romance

1 was about three, actually two, because there is a fine man is, I understanding. The other two, I just listened to a content focus on: the reasons for breaking up. I'm listening, the brain is still very complicated to do another activity, this activity is called \By, we can not trust a combined panel of more than 10 now! ! Then I do not fly direct, and she gave me a kick to fly. In fact, poverty is just what, if I ask you, do you think I have a few \I think reading through the Citie the people, not outside the will with the exception of one are counted as 10 bar. . . . I seriously talked about, and only a small 2, Yan, and small splits of 11 and a small 8. Change to me about. . . . I was embarrassed, and we enjoy the despised me! ! ! ! ! I again take profits out of sympathy for the small 2 it! ! ! Of course, I also talked Yan. I say Yan, there are two potential lines, I would like to hear it should be 1 IQ: First, I can love a girl than me, and without any problems. Second, I have the immature, I have recognized that those mistakes, I will not repeat. So, frankly Yan and me, is this not a kind of \?

finished, go to the door we were dined, went to the airport. I did not let one get me very far back and forth, too frustrating. To see her wearing pants, wearing a thin sweater waved goodbye to me, I suddenly imagine I am going to travel a husband, and she is a wife back to me. There is a good news and bad news: The good news is the big half of July I will be in Beijing on business, the bad news is that most of July 1 are not in Beijing. This also led to a good news and bad news: The bad news is I can not, and a stay with the good news is that if any thing is worth 8, and I can always come over updates, as and 1 together, obviously End of the World can not write them on the ah.

to Hong Kong, returned it, giving a phoned-wan chats, each good night. This concludes the brief meeting. According to the caliber of CCAV:'s visit to promote friendship between ** and ** the two men, said the two sides will strengthen cooperation in the future. . . .

finished one, and I said another thing. Labor Day, I went to Shenzhen trip. One reason is I know a high school girl,Discount Uggs Boots, L came to work in Shenzhen. Okay, I admit, not only understanding, but also secret crush. . . . My high school is Mensao type, secret crush on two girls but they did not dare to pick out, so that was hold in the face of acne. . .

saying we were not seen at least 6 years, and the Internet to see will talk, but never call. I know she is very lucky coincidence: I was in high school, there are a few junior high school class reunion, a girl got drunk, called her friend to pick, that is, L. I went out with another guy responsible for the Bata Tai. May be the day I also drink a lot, so my footwork and alcohol while floating up the Heart of a home, short hair, standing in the doorway L pure, that moment, all my attention has been wearing a white dress, L attracted almost let go hobble around the female students. At that time the dialogue has been completely forgotten, just remember I was soon organized a junior high school class reunion, the girl wants to doom drunk again. . . . Successful results, so the second time to see L. . . I was hesitant Mensao type, and the image was not very good insight (explained it, his face acne choke out), so after I had failed to inquire about the female students contact L, only that she was both high school classmate, and I'm not a school. Ever. . . Drunk girl that I see L as the only reasonable way, alas, can not do anything to you. . .

I clearly remember the last time, and L to speak, is the entrance before the holiday week, the girl said let me give her something to talk about. I went to, the results of L with him. . . So helpful guidance from the day I stretched to three days. . . . Entrance, a small 2 appears, L will exit out. Later, so many years, I only go home in a summer when the club met in the L once, face to face on a child, she was wearing a white T-shirt, violet lamp in the club issued a people obsessed with the color mixing effect.

we see here, is not it will be that. . . . I also splits the. You think so. . . I fully understand. But I went to, purely because of friends not seen for many years, a small get together, I was unable to bear some of the excitement of my heart, but not dreams, not to touch the topic of ambiguity, and even, I told 1, and, I'm going to tell L, I 1.

results, results. . . . . I did not had time to say one time, she said a word to completely dispel your fears. . . You guess what? ?

us to eat, I see almost cut into the topic, preparing a grand launch. I asked: \She said. . . Her. . . . . That once the girls said my heart endless. . . She a little prevarication to say. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : \She said. . . . . . . : \! ! I have not finished goods in the word. . She announced the news of my deep regret, she is lesbian, small-P. I have no prejudice and discrimination against gay, but sorry. . . I think the girls see a guy, then after that is gay is the same feeling. I had always thought that this kind of thing will only see the horizon, did not think that he encountered a being.

she said before I like to see her, and she also felt I was a good boy. But at that time. . . At that time. . . . . . She hesitated to say. . . . But at that time and I did that female students are. . . . I hear, the eyes are straight. . . I understood why. I had a little tomboy gas that female students too! ! ! ! And certainly is a small T myself. I rely on! ! ! Damn it, will afford me the name of severing of the year, students desperately drunk mind to see the L, but in reality is to promote the small family, \Alas. . . . Creator really get people ah! ! ! !

I found the story of a long distance relationship is the lack of story. Because every day thing to do nothing less than the call, beginning with the greeting greetings, and then the sky scattering nonsense, mingled love words, and finally to a few \Which is the highest frequency of three sentences: \I had a person in office not only enjoy the suffering, there is a buddy, Bank of Taiwan, is also similarly boil. The people of Taiwan with the mainland and the most funny scene Could the title of 1949. Have time to eat lunch, I forgot what the discussion topic, anyway, is certainly an economic problem. . . He said: \I and a fellow of the MM mainland looked at each other, and then to smile, and colleagues in two Hong Kong nationals but did not detect the problem, continue to eat. . . . Meanwhile Chinese people, alas. . . .

like mandatory military service in Taiwan, and he told me if the military regime that caused the biggest impact, than to love and marriage market reshuffle. He used to like people in the buddy Alice girlfriend during military service, and finally his military service, the girlfriend is a man to Alice. It is said that this kind of thing has become very popular in Taiwan thing. I once read a movie, an actor received a notice of military service, went to his girlfriend in a heavy rain there, and then they break up sadness and fond memories. At that time watching movies, I always wonder why they do not continue to talk about it? ? ? Soldiers are not prohibited communications, but two years back. Recognized until the hearing, said the insider in Taiwan after the GG I know. . . Equivalent to the original notice of military service buddy poaching war book. . . Rather than be taken away, as the separation of play gooseberry.

I know that I know is he has a girlfriend back after the New Year. Once the morning to see him play quite a few phone calls ran out, said that if the boss asks why people do not, said he was diarrhea. . . Later, I went out Boo, come back to see a corner in the hall called Ah. Then secretly moved in the past, Tibetan there listening. I'm at, whine up, and Lin Chi-ling of Taiwan men alike. \I was really up goose bumps. . . Quickly ran back to the office. Then I gave him

nicknamed called small jujube. . . . Then he showed me his female 'basin' photos of friends, life photos, at first glance that long quite handsome, but then he said the high school. . . . I Fall Khan. In fact, he added, did not like how they change 'Oh'. . . . Are 7-8 years, and have not changed? ? ? I flow with Genghis Khan believed him.

a few days ago a small one to tell me to go somewhere on business in Shandong, the past few days no contact. That I beat her yesterday, phone, actually are off. I call her a friend, the New Year at home know, gossip for a while, I suddenly ask her to contact a recently Mody. She said no, but apparently are prepared to ask me, how would that and a later development. She and a similar age, older than me old. Her argument is: that as they age, women, and so can not afford to, because the youth on this years. I suddenly soft, because I do not have a strong heart to go together as the year and welcomed the sentence is so shouted: \1, this friend just started I am not to be see. Her character is very straight, exchanges a few times, she said to me once, when a first time brought me to her, she persuaded a not so innocent on the grounds that: I am a can on the plane approached the boys and her can be skilled in first knew about her out to the boys, decidedly not be a reliable man.

telephone call to more than 2 am, she told me of her past, and a boy talked about for years, finally separated. For the love so persistent, she refused other men around that time a good show. End of the day, she said he was lonely old woman. She also said all of this, they see in the eyes of several friends, including 1. I definitely know that she talk about their unpleasant experience in the end this is what I want to suggest, but I still not willing to play the fool, asked one why. She said no why, just to let you point is well prepared, from their perspective of these people to not take things too hard when some thing. I do not know the character she is straightforward to completely disregard my feelings, or completely take care of my future feelings, in short, that sentence,moncler parka, I said, very helpless and speechless.

we see that, I and this experience is not a normal swing and erratic, so I do not know an \This was her friend \Or, she is carefully \No matter how she did, have put me to give up the edge. Afternoon I went to the supermarket, bought a colored beer, drink 7, except a little dizzy, but also help you come to a conclusion: Although the famous German beer, but not for Chinese tastes, hope to buy more time to consider Japan and the United States. Ha ha.

tell you the truth. . . . A cycle, man now experiencing this problem. I returned to Beijing, but a person in recovery 1. . . . Ferocious chase. A week before I came back I had trouble with her point of contradiction, did not call, during which the man shoved around. . . . Relations are developing rapidly. You know, just understanding the opposite sex, that will trigger many downstream effects of novelty. Of course, now just stay in the ambiguous text of the stage. 1 I believe I told her, let her go to treatment. I feel this time can be very mysterious. Because obviously, one has time, will talk about the man went out to dinner or that they have to come to me, come say tired, lie down and rest. We send text messages too. . . I'm too lazy to text back. There is I know she and the man in the dinner, and I thought the performance of management, she is just a phone call in the past. She hastily just go and say, give me back. Go back and send a message that sleepy. All these signs are and then when the small 2 dumped too much like me. . . I was very calm. True. . .

I believe her, but I now can not do. I struggled with a lot of ways. For example, when waiting for her to turn off the lights to put a heart-shaped candles on the ground, and then holding her heart to heart chat with each other. Or when going out, pulling her to a copy shop, and then put our hand on the copier, the palm print together, then write a few words, molding them to her. . . . However, now I seemingly was at a disadvantage, I am a patient not too good, I admit it. 1 man's hot now and I know that soon be over. However, I'm afraid I can not endure that period of time will break

Yesterday, after work and co-workers that have dinner and then I send text messages in the past.

her return: \

two hours after I called her.

She said: \call it \. She was helpless to say, well, immediately back. Then 12, she finally called. . Then a few cursory greeting, hanging out. Back after the wash finished, made a: \

I did not say in front of the background. A few days before my return to Beijing, found a man Kuangzhui her. What wretched man I do not want and then, like small fat insulting language, because it is not laugh at the past, but to face the present. Moreover, I have a very deep sense of crisis. So this time, to demonize the opponent is smeared himself, if even a wretched little fat man or a woman can be put away from your hand, then. . What you stuff? But I have not seen this person, but what fun on the net. . . . Seen in 1 of his friends. I do not want to comment on anything, because one is not a worry so much about the shape of people, and men's shaped like a woman's education, as long as not too bad, basically lost the reference value.

I did not quite confident. Although once I successfully play the third, but I do not beat too small three. More importantly, the primary three away, is the favorite of the two women I have a small 2, one is welcomed. Yan said,ugg ladies boots, when I am jealous, for one person. Without the usual atmosphere and humor, even ignoring the details of her concerns, and focus all our attention and observation of the man in the concern and her clues. . . . I am so described, is not an exaggeration. The time when I and Yan is indeed the case. Of course, a lot better. Can be, I still am afraid. . . .

child thought for a moment just looking hard, things really have no way of coincidence to the point where further coincidence. . . Also in Beijing, but also my father came to Beijing to train,cheap ugg boots, but also a mini three into between me and my girlfriend. 6 years ago, in the presence of all the conditions together, the result is I quit, and then went to where my father cry. . . 6 years, I thought I was grown, after a 11 after his girlfriend since. I suddenly realized that, in fact, six years later, I still get out of his character, a mind. I was not confident, I was a little too sensitive. Read a book written by a Japanese writer called Watanabe, the book teaches \The book said that if the end of the world, the environment suddenly changes, then the first extinction of a class of people, is relatively strong sensibility of feeling and more sensitive to external things of men. Then the weaker men. Then compare these two strong women, and ultimately dull some of the women stick to the end. In fact, the sages of the East long ago realized this truth, there is an old saying: \. . . However, I am a man of great sensibility, and I just can not fool Chuaizhuo understand. . .

just come back, out of watching football. Not a person but a friend, female friend. Need 818, because she is a small 11.

long term, people should remember the posts I have and \Hereinafter referred to as I, her post is very interesting, I read, then our meal to add a friend mad chatter. Because I think she also has experience of people, relatively speaking in place, do not take into account the many thing. I, I write about these things, should not affect your privacy right. If so, let us know. The reason for mentioning

I, because I have talked to her system, a small 11. She liked this little 11 girls looks and personality. Write posts, I called the courage to small 11, a telephone, be re-established contact interrupted for a time, since then, when everyone in the chat is still relatively relaxed, gradually open afford to joke. I have heard a word called \Not to say that from the other side sleepy you sleepwalk, but because of the powerful women evoke emotional night will be so very easy to emotion. However, men not?

later several times when I was late off the assembly line soon encountered a small 11 on the line. I will talk to her a few, have chatted, chatted about before. I was very careful to maintain a distance, because she is about to go abroad, and I gave can not be her happy, we can not now hung 1, and then splits once. She does, but also feelings of avoided, so we are mounting this topic. But the suspension does not mean you can go around talking about, I am very sincere that the small 11, at least judging from my point of view, still does not fit me. Details several times to chat, I can see it. I do not know how many girls had to see who posts the experience of rejection by a boyfriend, current boyfriend, a stable state of mind back to see you, from time to time with the words care, even if the impulse that Jiuqingfuran will not let you make a decision, will awaken your heart strings.

day before yesterday, I saw a small 11, because I promised her to give her a gift. Take the matter to her the gift, along with drinking a cup of coffee to chat. Particularly if we were that day, and there is no fixed topic, like an old friend so many years, can speak to seize anything. But we were feeling a topic avoidance: feelings.

talk to the rice a little, and she invited me to that took me to their school canteen to eat, let me experience the bitterness, I said okay, I might as well eat here in Hong Kong schools canteen yet. The reason reject the invitation, because I was thinking about a dinner. Left, to a phone call, she said, tiring, and forget it. I am very depressed at home. . Results 23 o'clock to 1 Da Dianhua know her and the man out to eat, so it is anger, leading to what I said, \. . . Today, and because sending text messages to one, was cold, very sad, I know the telephone in the past certainly noisy, will further deteriorate. So hold back, did not call, so that their days are cool. Will be on the net, hit 11-line, I said it back home soon. Home in mid-July, she said. Talked for a few words, I said: \She agreed. . . So similar to the Wudaokou. Japan and Paraguay, we were also seriously looked a penalty shootout. . 120 minutes before, is basically sitting in the corner chatting own. Occasionally explain a sudden increase in the expected cheated in the past, was found shot only a threat to kick it. So then explain how matter was rendered, we'll never read.

During the banquet, I said I threw a cell phone lost ipad, 11, said to send me a small one, let me choose. Turned down, she finally asked me why I fell phone, I am also considering how good her talking, she asked that the phrase we all ask each other, but they swallow back the words many times. Small 11, said: \I said: \Did not hesitate. . . . Because I know I will face the small 11, can not have the slightest deception, otherwise, I will be to blame. In other words, I even have lost the ability to lie to her, looked at her silly Dasha big eyes on me, I really can not go to hide something.

She said: \I said, oh. Look at my lukewarm response, avoided, she said: \I said nothing. When a person pierce the windows of paper and asked out of a sensitive issue, she would not care about their subsequent behavior. She 打破沙锅问到底, all the way pressed down. I probably use half the time the ball and I explain everything 1. And the problems. 11 with a very generous attempts of small tone said something to us, then laughed: \This. . . . Consistent with the character of 11 is too small, and so many years, has not changed. I said, no, this is not good. Small 11, said: \Small talk later, I try to turn the topic, because with a former girlfriend, now his girlfriend, people are very sour egg thing, another elegant word, called \br> end of the game, I hit the handlebar 11 to a small school, under my car did not come back. The way she received text messages, said not depressed, and then depressed, then go together to find her watching or spicy chicken wings burst. I said yes. . . In fact, today, I many times, like a picked her up. I do not know what effect which will hold, but I'm sure that all results are negative for small 11. She is a girl who touched for the very highly. Only two possible results, either, we have become, to talk about a transnational Gouxue love. Either, and who sent a small 4, as in the summer, the only remaining fritter away our love for each other, and then, when she left, too far apart in their own lives. But I refrained. . . We can see, I write so many thing, in fact,moncler online store, to avoid ever happen again. I just recently had some depressed, so. . . . .

I actually talked about these issues, and 1,UGG Kensington, is to deal with the opposite sex, and no 8-up. She was so concern, I was so sensitive, the problem child on the desktop has long been talked of. Was a hope that I believe she said that kind of thing, the reason I get angry with me because in addition to, and that men are all together again. . . TMD, you eat together on Monday and A, and C together on Tuesday, Wednesday and D together. . . Month drained the English alphabet are OK. You do not always together every day, and a B dating ah, who can bear? ? ? What do you think? Moreover. . . Is the name several times refused me tired, I let her go home and rest, to our surprise phone call about the past has been B out. I suffered so! ! !

Okay, okay. Calm calm. . . Perhaps this is the test of her endurance I do, not do anything right to, say less smoke, then. . Where is the cold I can, that is not in Beijing, snub me, because this girl I know too much. . . . You do not about me, I about someone else. . . . You about others, I also dating someone else to go.

the Netherlands last night to win the ball, and quite happy, but more pleased that these two days came up against a more mature way Primary Three. Moreover, we all know, a sister came, this time in my previous post explained to a few days back. If you do not see, does not matter to such a thing: 1 sister, came a few days ago, a let me take her shopping, dinner is three of us together, to ease a little attitude, and in front of her sister tried to pretend there is no and change the way I love. I personally feel that the time has come, pushing back, I do not know whether the step by step implementation plan, as a choice that I can not control. I am going to follow her attitude towards me two days to specify the plans it, after all, are cool with each other for a week, some loose strings.

program: warmth card, a small one sister had just arrived,leather uggs, we eat together. Sister said that her mother would like her a bit, she said, out of it since the New Year back home for many years not so long. She also said her sister: (Please note that this is the bright spot): \. I pretended to eat, but this is already too late. Women are like cats that prefer to rely on the others, regardless of appearance and more strong. Ever since, me and her sister in private to discuss such a tactic: I booked a ticket her mother, near her home then booked the hotel (her one bedroom house, her sister and her mother came to live in no less than estimated) . Me and her mother on the phone already, that it really tells a first, so this is a surprise. Windfall of this program is. . . . I remember her mother very good, that I am very concerned about the 1, in fact it is like this, ha ha.

advantage of this program: Primary Three on weak footing, there is no reception of her mother's qualifications, I guess one would be reluctant, afraid to let her mother see the same two. Ever since, as long as her mother, to ensure I can stay longer and 1 together, and also excluded primary three possible with her.

second advantage is that, basically on my side her sister, her sister bees chasing butterflies countless waves, look at me pretty tricky, so, her sister and her mother in my absence time, it is estimated wind will blow pillow. . . . Anyway, I do not say bad things about it is.

third advantage is that the problem I have is that before and 1, I did not show a good chance, because she see me, when the atmosphere is not very good, and many primary three when they were about to go. Her mother came. . . I serve the Queen Mother is certainly appropriate. . . All buddies in Beijing has been launched, the Council have been set out.

difficulty: how infinite in their family when your mother Sa, insert, and 1 love my topic, after all, I still have a little bit selfish, and want to take this opportunity to re-repaired. Well, I do not think a big problem.

Option Two: root of the problem. Light hold a decidedly is not enough, the mini three has been appalling to the point of ferocity, the frequency of about 1 day every day I quickly catch up with the number of times the urine. Here I formally introduce my enemies first. This is a primary three colleagues boyfriend's brother. What you see to understand? Primary Three to Beijing, about his brother to eat, of course, his brother had a girlfriend cried, ah, her brother's girlfriend and one an office, called on to conveniently slide down 1. . . . Therefore contributed to the first meeting. This is a mouth to me. I estimate that the force at first sight one to primary three children out of spring! MLGB, I'm too lazy to imagine the way he was immorality. Although the small one does not mess with my colleagues, but I am not happy and she knows I am a man and a woman friend of the circumstances, and she also deliberately bring together a husband's brother. . . Since then every meal, she cried a go. Of course, there is another possibility that doom your primary three meals, each one she cried together. That sort of thing, I guess a man would do. First, avoid embarrassment, and second, environmental metaphor. So-called environmental metaphor, a simple explanation, is it, little brother and his girlfriend of three is not it? Primary Three and 1 and then get together. Four people to dinner and a movie or watching. . . A normal observer would think they might be two pairs of lovers, yes, the authorities who also have this kind of psychological suggestion. Especially when the banquet was to open a dubious joke. I guess that is the primary three reasons not understand the abstract, but the specific implementation know how. . . Normal, because the theory is derived from the practice of what, then let brother tell you how to use theory to guide practice! ! ! ! !

drastic means possible to break the metaphor in this environment, the method is twofold: First, I and one of the family dinner, I would suggest to my colleagues called her the woman together. The reason is very simple, because she is coming from the home side of the city, is a colleague at work one of the best. I will say. . . . I brought her a gift, for this reason at least let us see the side. Meeting, I would say I forgot a gift, so there is the second side.一回生二回熟,moncler jacke, it is estimated almost the third called it a meal. In this case, the desired result: 1 colleague know I'm back, know that I am very concerned about one, know one's family still acceptable to me, so it will look as a small tri wife enlighten (as Primary Three of the husband's brother's initials). The so-called \

course, there are not the desired outcome, that is, if this woman is active before the match, is a principal and not an accomplice. This case, I think a Sunzhao. . . . This approach is very damaged, it is really damaged, you accuse me of does not matter, since this time I want to fight, we must fight in the end. My age, around the brother of the actual single is not much, look at the Members, is the \. . I have been doing this thing is, these guys are talented. I know this point, someone said: \Primary Three snatch a break, after the event and explain to you.

I said earlier, in order to host Queen Mother, I have to set up separate ways good friends brother Bureau. . . There is a small successful business man, a house and a car (though in repayment, but at least on a very handsome face), who long quite correct, Northeast guy. So, I'm ready when he invited us to dinner, about a female colleague. Only one purpose: to my friend to \Seduce the name of the quotes, because I told my buddy to say how the matter children, my purpose simply to let a colleague and her boyfriend trouble between the point of uncomfortable, like primary three were too busy to care of the East. As for my buddy will not come true, and I have nothing to do, anyway, I said, own choice. This method is sufficient damage, the loss has come to the point of character, but the accumulation of the character is used not used it? ? I lost some time ago fell ipad phone accumulated enough character, and mother, with a bit how the! ! ! I do not want things developed to the second state, I hope a female colleague has self-knowledge. . .
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论