2010年7月23日星期五

1. true love is like ghosts, there are a lot of people talk about but few people really ever seen!

2. Venus no arms, no eyes Jupiter, so love the people, not pull not live the other side is not clear each other.

3. love, let him free; not love, let love freedom.

4.'d rather proud,UGGS Boots store, single, or wronged in love.

5. You see I always say the most lonely, I said, you do not see, because when you do not see that I am most lonely.
6. two boys chasing a girl, fickle light of the first to give up; two girls chasing a boy, with affectionate first to give up.

7. Do other people who should not, etc.,MBT Shoes On Sale, do not hurt the heart should not hurt.
8. A major drawback is not a selfish person, passionate, brutal, capricious, but a paranoid love do not love themselves.

9. lifetime commitment for life care, end After the one I'm sorry, love,Discount MBT Shoes, time, no defects, no love, even those advantages are less obtrusive.
10. Women should pay attention to these signals: his hospitality, that he just fell in love with you; he was clumsy, it is his deep love of you; him calmly, then he has tired of you.
11. three rows,UGG Boots, must be my teacher; Three Musketeers, there must be a strong; triangle, there must be an injury.

12. A Moment of Romance is also the old days, if the situation were to die early.
13. listen to Jun's words, the provincial ten books I

14. Nung, Trinidad Total QQ

15. crush is the best pantomime, say it may become tragic.

16. cry,UGGS Australia Boots, do not mean that I surrender. Even so,UGGS Store, do not represent my admit defeat;
let go, it does not mean I give up; as I smile, do not means I'm happy.
17. borrowed fire is not on his mind!
18. love the depth, then how long to forget ... ...
19. time for more and more deep stuff, so what more and more shallow shallow .

20. though sad, do not frown, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

21. who is not willing to spend time in your body to waste your time.

没有评论:

发表评论