2010年7月31日星期六

ugg outlet store Tired ... back to New York

dragged his exhausted body, do Bus back to NewYork, the work is not too smooth, a lot of things still not resolved and found that I do not know too much, or too tender, or do not know how the wind blows,ugg outlet store, or do not understand other people's Hualiyouhua, also do not know how social interaction. Understand the work of the staff of several foreigners, so a person lying quietly office online ... maybe I sun too let go themselves bound by it too, or my ability is not enough, not the old social experience to ...... at least, it is still a pile of bad debt consolidation is over,MBT Shoes UK, things can go a little cross. But in the end when I can grow,ugg online, can grow up,ugg outlet store, why do they say the topic,cheap uggs, I'm not interested in it ....


on the bus,kids ugg boots, looking out of window, quiet on the net, people very tired, and perhaps also the time to go home, there is a week .... Boston trip, so I know a lot less than I, so I know my ability is not enough to meet the complex. Very upset, very disappointed. Feel particularly lonely at this time ....


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论