2010年7月23日星期五

Perhaps I am used to grief,UGGS Online, decadent style. Began to hate their ignorance, think about the past really laughable. I always thought I was very independent, I now discovered that such dependency.
a person facing the computer, click a quick stop by not moving the keyboard, find it difficult to listen carefully before knocked a harmonious melody. Dongying night light is not as Qingdao is so bright,UGG Sale UK, shining lights on both sides of the street with its unique dark yellow, those single, pairs, and each Chan Fu,UGG Classic Short Boots, and stumbled away according to the no of people reservations. When I looked from the inside to the outside, still is a dark stranger, including myself!
said the United States from the production, to ensure the perfect distance. If you too understand, but also bound to hurt. When you ask for more and more disappointed then also increasing. \Perhaps only this has been hidden. Until that day,UGG Boots, we can leave ... ...
is the time, turned and left wandering the edge of the memory. Betrayal,uggg store, tears and blood, the temperature now stop at the mouth of the glass. This time I chose to get drunk!
Yes, all tired. Want to give up, so too tired to go on, both his suffering is also hard for the others ... ... a filthy soul angel is dressed in the cloak. Sky babbling about something you meal, it seems that you really understand the love of life thoroughly, but do not know we are a people who were very funny. When 20-year-old as we love all of life, to the 30-year-old confused as being the source of the family, 40-year-old we were forced to re-find the meaning of life. I now understand what it is. Life = stranger fact.
like I give up, make some people happier up, although how reluctantly, how can can what? Have the plan for themselves, and also for yourself,UGG Boots Outlet, think about it. Anyway, I can not urge, there is still much to be done. Reason is that I now do. Keep up the good!
Wonderful life lies in the future may be unknown, after that I discovered that happiness has never left, but in my side, I could not find. Now everything has become so in does not matter, simply to curl up in a corner of downtown to see the world running out, and then continue its efforts to link the well-being brave hand until the very end!

没有评论:

发表评论