2010年7月30日星期五

ugg boots outlet All TNND do not fly - people wandering mind wandering the world in a wandering and

things do not fly early morning from the 5.3 to begin with.



According to a reliable friend of a legend in the excellent part-time, 5.2 5.3 appointment at noon and from 9:30 am to do her health. This matter was part-time verbal commitment. 9:00 departure was also committed to give me call to confirm, that makes me feel a little foolproof. However, my phone did not ring at 9:15, I put to good at the good in people, thinking that would not be busy hurry, afraid to call me wasted trip? That is no problem, I hit the phone. Phone quickly connect (thanks to Guo Jia, to thank China Mobile, thanks CCAV), but a bad news came, part-time mouth to mouth (the omitted 384 words) to refuse to come.



It makes me some unexpected, sudden and devastating the hearts of the anger and grievances, appeals to,ugg boots outlet, why not give the phone to inform? To say that the part-time or generation of goodness, gentleness said, I am afraid you have not got up. I would like also to meet her, I get up at 8:00 bath, slip, and sent incense, that this matter Could be part-time and scared? I have to admit I have half an hour on the net, damn addiction!



Fortunately I have good backup habits, there is a legend in the not so outstanding as hourly workers agreed to take over, this really made me quite happy. Part-time predictable, juggle, I have nothing to do, on to the next good neighbor, an optical shop, stroll it.



with the industry, I was Hard Sale a pair of glasses. I had a good attitude to be raised to store a little carried away, and off set 100 Oldest brother, to a pair of color glasses frame. Here I have to review their own vanity, shops mouth with the mouth (the omitted 843 words) convinced me to wear a pair of logic frame glasses look very refined. I have too many stolen like elegance, add as a beautiful and refined line is not bad.



tilted tail

home, part-time with a taste of other Trump told me that there are other places to go to her, not finish today. Also imply that I do not kind with a lie just to renovate the house she came to know, just to renovate the house, how much health care is difficult. This time I am a little Shability, and this should be done under the squeeze (to prolong the sound to remarkable effect) ~ ~ ~ nature to compromise me, Trump mm is not easy, people are booking at the body, and the remaining the next day to continue the better.



way, I have had a gap. Rumor Jiaxinmao of new boutiques Zhang Suning Appliance, a time when 51 period, preferential, or very big. Are cheap does not account for it not Double Shability?



to Suning boutiques still very smooth,ugg boots sale, the road and countless Shability people and their eyes are countless people who earn Road Shability robbed bit aside (these words is not fluent, make do see, would have the means to . how to read? phrase means that the way a lot of SB, I was one of them, understand? ok, continue).



With my silver tongue, and stores in the brave little sister some fight after fight, won a concession than anyone else and the air conditioning. At this time also came the glasses mm Phone: elegance, from your high-level hum in my glasses under the guidance of an early completion of birds. Heart flower angry that I put, ah, today is so beautiful, right? ! United States United States ah ah I the United States, I am drunk drunk drunk ~~~



still early, Suning here are buttoned, then go get it high glasses. So, I went to a glasses shop. See the glasses, I had another Shability. I wonder two things:


1. how lenses so thick ah? Thickness of as much as I now wear glasses to withstand twice the thickness! I also want to know the degree glasses 200 degrees.


2. how frames are deformed?



For me these two questions, shops mm laughed,ugg boots store, smiled as looked at a SB.



On the first point:


thick? No way! I give you with the best lens!


(I am weak weak to say that you think you Kan Ma, you put together, obviously a lot of it on thick.)


really thick ah, it is because you wear glasses too low now, and not by your pupils from the processing!


(Eastern glasses do you mean failure? I weak weak to defend themselves.)


our lens is too high, so not that high refractive index, thicker normal! Do not believe you think! (Talking gave me a big book, dense above, let me write a bit dizzy figures)


(not to say that the thickness of the lens, you are the new frames on the distortion, and that the bar too. I am a little timid, and hurriedly threw out the second question.)



On the second point:


I think this frames and hard about where the deformation of it!


(really, really, you think you Kan Ma, do not put down flat. I'm a little upset the)


You do not understand, and all the frames are to be emphasized! Where there is no transfer of frames! This is normal!


(you help me to be fine chanting. To tell the truth I still have not thought through why the new frames had distorted tone, I always thought that something new should not be the case)


you see this is not like the so! Store mm is powerful, readily playing with the two, stuffed into my hand.


(not ah, it's clear or missing, or deformed, ah! I am a little anxious, and stores to be transferred mm said no problem, but shocked that this is good,uggs sale, not deformed, it is not much left me in the challenge What IQ a)


you blame this person ah well,discount ugg boots, I do not see where there is a problem for you is definitely the best!


... ... ... ...


(100 块 sent to you, do not it! saying this, I got up and left)


this way, broke my little universe!



small universe sent me back home, not eat rice, Suning Electric I mm. How was that? Think of me? High elegance know I'll get glasses? I was cranky, Suning mm said: Mr. elegance, sorry, your invoice I opened the wrong, you have to silver-gray machine, I open into golden yellow, and trouble you no better tomorrow, to change the invoice s good!



of course, good! I hastened to promise down.



Cut to 5.4

morning. Trump mm mobile phone has been shut down, although an appointment yesterday morning to 10:30, but the phone has been shut down, so I'm a little insane. Hanging heart hanging is a strange number of low-grade through my lens into my eyes, is the Trump mm!


Trump mm that pot, you go yet? I set out.


to come! I am very excited.


This is too be ideal!



the saying goes, Queer, his statement is true. Suning mm then call me!


Suning mm: not any refined to refined elegance into a pseudo-President (hereinafter referred to as Mr. refined), sorry ah, yesterday was our last day of activities today, you do not change color, but no more points five times!


(how? have five times the points? right, I forgot to say, yesterday's activities, not only pull low-low price, there are five times the integral good goodbye. I could explain the confusion, the play!)


I am anxious (the outbreak of the awkward little space does not last!): No, I'm going to five times the points! I want I want I want it! You can price it out, five times the points you do not store well coordinated Why?


Suning mm: that I would ask for instructions ask for instructions.



Hey, is not really responsible! No more than a moment, to call me Suning mm.


Suning mm: refined President,Discount MBT Shoes, sorry, you buttoned up, points also made (I barely disguised pleasure), but you can not change the color, but also that dog feces yellow ah? (I passed out, seizures in the ... ...)



So, my little universe, once again broke out: told you my bottom line, 1. I do not dog feces yellow to silver gray. 2. I want to five times the points. 3. Does not meet I want to return.


Suning mm: Returns can be, but it can be returned to you after 15 days.



my little universe to break out: I do not care, I want to return today to got the money, on such a!


course, I and Suning mm eliminates the need for dialogue between the mouth mouth (the words of 483 omitted) crap dialogue.



latest news, they call me just Suning mm, that is really buttoned up, door to me for an invoice. I do not chatter, and began to see Suning mm, and a night gone, pigeon Sanqiu, I comb head and go! (Get out, bald comb a hair ah!)


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论