2010年8月10日星期二

Honey, if one day I gave up, not I do not love you, but you do not value my



Dear


If one day I gave you


Please do not wonder if I Fall in love with another person


because I find that you do not cherish me


leave you not I am willing to


I would not give up when the threat


because that word and I am not easy to say it because I love you


if one day I actually chose to leave


then I am sorry not want you to stay


but you really dead heart


Some people always know who after losing the good


before I decided to leave you I will give you many opportunities


if you I give you the opportunity as you indulge in capital


one day I really will come out


although I will hurt will hurt


can I understand my


once fell in love with a man will wholeheartedly


can really decide if I refuse to give up


then I will only cry once, and then select the forgotten


not think that feelings do not arise if a third party can easily Composite


my dictionary has no idea


if I chose to opt to leave


then I would never go back


in your life. . I important?


- ★ ★ ★ Welcome to \



Welcome to Yu-ping of the emotional space 【】! Master Reminder; Copyright; ban reproduced; after updating!



-; Yu-Ping; edit / / / Production /


- Thank your friends at the dawn of spring 2010, Yu-Ping came to mind Inn



相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论