2010年8月10日星期二

Wedding anniversary MBT Shoes Sale

In a happy marriage, we received the first wedding anniversary. Am still asleep dream, hazy eyes, the old just sitting on the sofa smiling at me, oh I would like to be illusions ... I have the baby born,MBT Shoes Sale, and her husband sat beside the bed, and a look of happiness look at me .. giggle ... and shook his head, clearly a lot of her husband's smile more brilliant, and gently kissed my forehead the next, said: \, let me wake up properly Zhaozhao ... with his voice close to work, I get up as fast, the room inside out ... Finally, we overturned the sofa cushions to find a gift the following - Platinum Bracelet ... I texted to tell him \a kind of happiness I hope and firmly believe that we will always carry this joy and happiness, \how happy .....

think of our year, he gave me should be more than I gave him it, he bought clothes for a long time not given,ugg classic mini, nor sent him gifts, he did not let every large and small festivals, bring me all kinds of little things I like to try to make me happy,uggs outlet, because he said he likes to see me receive the gift that carried away the way .., I think of his fear A lazy person does not eat at home,uggs on sale, at noon to be back to help me do the lunch, my husband worried about induction cooker radiation, so closed the kitchen door,cheap uggs, through the glass door, watching him busy in the kitchen dressed in police uniforms look like, think of it the funny ...

husband and wanted to tell you, I do not need much luxury car, do not need a lot of money,cheap uggs, even on a bus, have you standing beside me, as I will feel very safe, even if we can not eat every day in the great restaurants, have you cook for me personally to do home cooking, I can eat it as incense, really thank you, because you have grace in the previous life I, I marry you, this life you have been so generous with me, can my next life but also I am married to you? ? Oh ........ I promise you can be sure I really want my next life,ugg classic Short, under the next life are to marry you ..... because I love you .....
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论