2010年8月7日星期六

As I said to him, as chi straighteners

. He is a North string.


01.


North chord and I are living in the southern town of small children. If the South is a fragile glass, then we are stepping on broken glass, grew up in one place. Randomly picked up a broken glass, which in addition has its own clearly see the faces, there are vague years.


there you like. North string always told me so.


02.


North strings than me for two months, the primary school level, when jumping became my mentors. But we are still inseparable. He often counseling my homework, I have therefore made no small progress. Great people always boast North string smart, studious, and I always was called mischievous and restless restless reputation as a negative example. Mother Nature does not oppose the North chord with me and play, and hope I can learn something to him. But no. I never felt as others have pointed little ashamed, but even more strongly that my poor brother of strings can be set off north perfect.


Yes, the big people say North string Brother perfect.


primary school language teachers in the classroom said that no one is perfect. This remark deeply imprinted in my mind. Because North string given in big people behind the perfect armor, with a not perfect themselves. I can see one of the most authentic North string, but adults can not. I often feel that they are better than adults, therefore sober, profound, and not just big people say, naive. North string that they always see me, the real me, no matter how high the scores should not be replaced me. He only said to me one of these, I nodded and smiled, academics can not understand. But the North string can therefore happy all day. Then he added, there you like.


Every time he left home, I could hear him say so. Yes, that is leaving. North string Colombia this serious matter as a game, he said it was a children's game, never belong to adults, because the game can get away from adults in the world. I did not understand the street, pointing a banner to promote the Beijing Olympics \He laughed softly said, not the same.


language class the teacher said was the world are the same, the key is the attitude towards the world. I think North chord Columbia to the world what is attitude? And then later to a word from the school textbooks:


nose


03.


North strings really to leave as a game, and is a professional player. My home phone rang off the hook so Santianliangtou. Brought nothing more than the microphone to hear that my father brought North string urgent rough voice, like the old dumb old bell. CHEN Yuan is it? Forest North string has run off. Do you know him anywhere? North string worried father asked. I said me find Look, uncle, rest assured, the North string Colombia has not children, and to know to protect themselves. Side of the phone was put down the heart.


is look around to see where in fact, I do not know where the North string brother will go.


North chord running away from home no more than three places, one is a small hillside town suburb, two is a town north of von blacksmith shop, the other is south of town Zhang Grandpa's cabin. I have repeatedly ridiculed him, and the North string Brother, you have figure out this go? He said very earnestly, how not, is going to leave without saying goodbye and let them worry for a while, had enough one day to go back to chanting.


But every time leaving less than half a day, my home phone rang, and then I was out looking for her mother urged the North string, and then persuaded him to go home.


go,chi straighteners, to go home. I always urge him to return home, he also apart from anything else, readily follow me along the way told me to keep some new, such as what the slopes covered with lavender flowers ah, Feng blacksmith agreed to help playing a small iron swords ah, Zhang Grandpa raised ducks and down the few eggs ah. I was interested in listening. I asked him would always get home I will not be unhappy, he said, there you like. Gradually, I would like to leave with him, trying to escape said that North string adult world of freedom. But I dare not, or that I took my mission, I could not.


year-old my father when I went to Beijing, is to work and listen to his mother, so I live with for years and mother. My mother has been very harsh on the grounds that his father was not home, I was the only man in the future to take care of family responsibilities. I always felt she used this sentence to pressure me. Every Spring my father came back once, carrying large bags of snacks and new clothes. The most powerful one is Kanghui a color TV sets. That the whole family crowded into narrow side cottage in dumplings side of warmth fills the air around the TV moment I still remember the warmth. Is rare.


that I was 11 years old. New Year's Eve special cold morning, I turned down all the phone told me to go out, put on several layers of thick sweater, curled up on the sofa reading a book alone. This is the last Spring Festival, the magazine his father brought back books year, I do not know how many have turned them all over, some have become dilapidated. The book attracted me the most is a northern winter landscape, the article describes, I most desire is snow. These spirits do not want to travel long distances in winter to warm and humid South, I have not had the opportunity touched snow.


mother went out and repairing the early morning stocking, so that I doubt the doorbell rings as a child mischief. However, the cat's eyes I saw a man carrying a box, looked tired but he could not hide the happiness will overflow. I opened the door, shouting excitedly, Daddy! Father put down the box, carry me into the arms, with his look of stubble Mosuo my little face and said, well grown, Dad almost hold fixed the matter, Dad back soon to see what. Father put me, and I see the box they would get past the words written on color television sets, happy to run over the room. Father laughing Daoteng dress on TV. Soon her mother came back to see father and Spring Festival shopping around the TV, blame Road, you make money out is not easy, do not bring back something valuable friends, usually getting on me and occupied areas is not good it! Bulkhead mounted TV is not the father talk. I clearly see the two faces of joy. When I hear outside my father's uncle aunt always said is a good family man, but his mother many years a person to maintain the house and take care of my hard work, I appreciate the most. So my father came home how precious thing. That night the three of us sat around the TV side, eating her mother's hot under the leek dumplings, watching the Spring Festival Gala, from time to time talking and laughing. I think about every day 365 days a year in this way, too, along with three over.


her father to return to Beijing the total care of business. Early in the morning four days of not fully light, my father wearing a thick coat, the mother of a few should be told to leave home. I was lying in bed wrapped in blankets, his father came to see me, I pretended to sleep but in the. He just touched my head, the mother said something and went away. I hear the door sound was hurt, as if the north wind whistling outside the house, climbed into a quilt. After getting up I saw one TV and watch the people inside that comic dialogue, but also do not see how New Year's Eve night Gaoxing Jin was. I began to regret,ugg boots sale, said earlier what his father did not even think if the father will have to go and run and took his father's large hand bent to cry, Daddy, Do's gone, stay with my mother and me. Perhaps this father will stay. But I eventually did not. I think life can not always avoid parting large and small, whether temporary or permanent. Instead wanted to come, it will come together one day, whether on earth or in heaven.


04.


North strings are far more fortunate than I am. North string of father east of town pier as porters, while low-income, but every day at home. North string so the father can see every day the tall, deep and steady feel like the hill of fatherly love.


North string invited me several times to his house to play, I fail to beat him at his house for dinner. His parents treated me well, I am always upon their candy. I am suddenly struck sitting at their dinner table among a family of three, strange embarrassed. His father figure is burly, hands due to long years of hard labor child becomes rough, the skin is dark, black in a trace of red. From time to time, I bowl to take their food, hello I do not eat this eat that kind, sound mute and not clear. I do not know how to deal with this sudden like fatherly caring, and my father is at this time between the shop in Beijing do not know where. My eyes were suddenly flushed, and buried food speechless. After a hurried, way voice thanked me and left. Along the way, tears they never gave up, ticking, playing the black cobblestones on the streets, playing in my mind the most soft place. I would like to father. Later, North string successive invited me to his house several times, nothing I said would not the. I'm afraid once again I think of his - that gives me a warm year round out of other people's fathers as men.


another father if I would happen to you? I asked the North string. We wound up being a cabin Zhang Grandpa. Cloudy and sticky afternoon air. North string is to help Zhang Grandpa clean the house, so I asked to hear non-stop laughing, like what, a net cranky. I also think that the question was unexpected, to change the subject, yo, North string brother is a progress of the times young people do, so helpful. Zhang Grandpa's cabin is not located in a small pond next to the same, One Bedroom, is a good-hearted people to help him build the. He experienced the Korean War veterans, left leg in a battle of encirclement by the enemy artillery bombardment cut, and now reluctantly replaced with a column cane to walk, slow and difficult. Such as gully full of deep wrinkles of his old head, as if to tell the story of vicissitudes, one by one. After the log cabin he built up a life here, in the nearby pond to support a number of ducks out of the yard every day to sitting in chairs in the sunshine. Old chair creaking sound faded. Occasionally it will run away from home so to the north chord, there Laicui North string me home. We laugh in the narrow courtyard,uggs on sale, enjoying the brilliant sunshine and touch.


go, to go home. Every time I heard Zhang Grandpa finished a wonderful war stories, I took home the North string. I like to listen to North string Zhang Grandpa telling stories, we always thought that his story is a speech about them, and listened to his story than the hand holding a fairy tale set to be much more exciting.


story, however, there is always more time to finish. Once I found on the hillside north chord, he lay on the grass crying, it is presumptuous to cry, tears running down his shot from the side has been soaked collar. These feelings give me a bad premonition, and full of mountains and plains of the purple flowers contrast. I grabbed his shoulder, shaking side side asked him how he had. He sobs and said Zhang Grandpa died. I am surprised a moment, did not react, asked, you say? He got up Jinjinzuanzhao my hand, stressing each syllable, said Zhang Grandpa's dead! I see the eyeball in the North string stretches the endless darkness and despair.


death the first time the word had in my mind more clear explanation, no means no longer hear the story is so simple. That day I and North string lay on the grass crying weakly, until the stars hang in the sky.

05.

I had a dream, a dream I test did not test well, the mother angrily scolded my meal that I wanted to have fun, do not study hard, with the North string with little progress for so long did not. I do not know why suddenly the courage to talk back to mouth with her mother, often leaving the North string, this I will learn! Mother an I say, air dog eat dog, originally raised her thin clothes hanging from a pole when the red with rage. I had long pole before falling back to the room, closing the door slammed hard, after a while the movement did not hear the outside, before gently opened the door and found her sobbing on the sofa side while talking to himself, Well I am a person easy to me, you always say that making money out of money, now grown up, disobedient son, you throw me a man ah ...... how I manage all nose an acid, again shut the door, leaning against the door, the heart of funny. I think, I can not leave, my mother needs me to take care of.


woke up,uggs outlet store, I am the only one room, sun exposure through the dilapidated curtains came in, the bed a mottled. The telephone rang, and I guess they leave the forest north right chord. Sure, the phone is a phrase, CHEN Yuan-it? North string then leave, you know where he is Why? Help Zhao Zhao, only you can find our Lin North string, you tell him family emergency, so he quickly came back. I used the promise of down, oh, and rest assured,MBT Shoes Sale, I will find him. Finished, my heart started and called in today's surprise, the North string brother of the mother, usually are ah his father.


Along the way, I heard the street people are talking about Feng blacksmith shop of his original assignment, and a week previous had disappeared. I feel vain things change, instant, familiar people leave one by one, and we can only vaguely stand still, with the original vision looked in vain all, often without success. At this point, leaving the local forest north chord, only the slopes of the rural town. I walked along the familiar roads of the mountain and found the mountains and plains of the purple flowers are still blooming like to meet my arrival. North string is still askew look relaxed, lying on the grass, a grass; his mouth, like relish. North string used to pass me one, but waved his hand that I do not, unlike the usual. North string to say something, he was my voice has been stifled. North string brother, Why did not you Mr blacksmith there, you said he would help us play a small iron swords Why? I asked with a purpose. North string mouth spit a spit of grass, no eye blink, that I just went to Feng blacksmith, and he said he was busy, so I came here, how? I heard cold smile, rubbed, stood up, shaking his head, North string Brother really grown up. North string wretched. I went on to say, is not it, the North string Colombia have learned to cheat like adults CHEN Yuan had. North string has nothing to say, only I have heard the phrase many times hypocritical, \I took him and said go, go home. Your home in a hurry.


North string Brother really grown up, and finally to face setbacks, in the face parting. North string's father passed away this morning at the pier in time to transport boxes, next to a pile of big boxes like a dilapidated walls smashed down, as, other dock workers stretcher with the simple he Kanghui North string family. So soon I received the phone the North string mother heard with immense sadness that fragile but strong pressure in the heart of the sound. North string sober look at his father's body, half a day can not say a word, no tears. He looked so quietly to him infinite fatherly love this man, this time he seems to feel that love would never have. I stood next to North chord with him silent, more often, my mind mess, just like a pool of glue. String of hearts I think the North must have can not tell the great secret anguish. I want to comfort him. I would say death is the parting between life and life, as if you called life sitting in a bus, see the way people keep off, but at some point you will reach the station, but before the arrival you always want to do,cheap uggs, such as a strong Institute. However, I have the courage of the side strings that these stiff north. That afternoon, the North would become less strings.


North string's father buried in accordance with local custom. \He said he would not run off again. He said the mother needs me to take care of. I suddenly remembered when I seem to have said so, do not remember. September's cool breeze blowing my windbreaker and North strings, and blew the golden leaves on the ground sleeping, as the memory of blowing among themselves, bringing the slightest chill. North string slow to say, yo, fast fall of it. I have a moment take the tone of his unusual crop, however, quickly asked to accompany you leave so many times,ugg boots uk, after that do not will not to, and how in return I ah? He finally reveal a long absence, the smile, that if you leave later if I can accompany you to consider. I was not impressed, said, forget it, I ran away from home you will not learn it!


06.


time goes by too fast, a picture of falling off the calendar. October, the South is the fall, not the kind of chill in the cold north, but a cool breeze. Evergreen trees along the street, Hunzhao moist soil fragrance filled the air, enveloped the sleeping town. I was standing figure of scarce railway station, to life behind a full 17 years in the southern town of farewell, farewell to the sleeping mother. Or, leave without saying goodbye.


This is my first time away from home, confidently. This for me for the cowardly rare courage, on the one hand for many years running away from the impact of the North string, the other from the day before yesterday That fierce argument with her mother. That day, I carefully put the report card gave the mother, looking at TV's mother suddenly frowning, then furious. A sentence annoying nag screen like a television soap opera lines struck me as an endless stream. Accustomed to being the mother nagging me as usual on the mother's words went in one ear out. But there are a few words seemed to pierce my eardrums half Zuanxin to pain. Cried the mother, you look at what you normally are! Keep working all day what prose fiction, the net nothing to do with learning something, textbooks do not touch what, how much people are still confused about what the head weight. End of the day you get? You become a writer now? Examination before you got sort of ah! Ah? I watched my mother out from under the coffee table stack of filled a word manuscript, San Liangxia tore to pieces. I instantly felt the same as invertebrates, can not afford to support his body, watch as mother spent two months I struggled to complete the novel became an instant piece of waste paper numerous cuttings. My heart has been torn to pieces together with the novel. That day I became stiff and dull, like his father had to face the North string remains calm, looking at the floor as debris.


I finally said no more on her mother anything. Just last night I hastily compiled some clothes, pocket money a year to bring the accumulated, non-stop go straight to the train station. Know that I leave in the middle of the night, the only yard in the thick of the old cypress tree.


Quwang I bought a ticket to Beijing, grabbed the suitcase on the train. Narrow dark quiet carriage of passengers are asleep. Quiet carriage echoed the rhythmic snoring people, I sat in bed next to uphold the white chair, the window you want to enjoy the night, but almost can not see anything. Occasionally a few dark yellow beam of light from the outside sweep in, only fleeting, as if the youth.


two days one night, I use instant noodles in the car all send. The fruit vendors occasionally wear old shoes, pushing a cart in the compartment hawking, I do because you pay exorbitant prices and has been reluctant hand. Finally to Beijing, the capital worthy of the motherland, the railway station bright and spacious, crowded. I am at a loss to go in the crowd, walking aimlessly. Then in the nearby newsstand to buy a map of Beijing, spread out the map to see too many names in school textbooks, the final decision goes to the Wangfujing Avenue look. Sitting on a bus, looking out at people to drive to the outside, bustling, in fact, spectacular. Along the way I keep asking yourself why you want to come to Beijing, not to come to his father, is it time to ask the conductor said in Beijing mouth a shiver? No, I think it was because my father bought this book, article, I am fascinated that the snow in Beijing. Into the late autumn, temperatures in Beijing have been very low, and I still wear Jiangnan Qiu days of clothing, a windbreaker. A cold wind blowing, I am shivering. But the wound, as here, can not have too many concerns. Happened to see the edge in the Wangfujing Street, a small hotel, is very pleased, immediately decided that a couple of days, a good stroll Beijing. Put away luggage out to see there are two telephone booths in front of the hotel, the pavilion is surrounded with transparent walls, like a small room. I opened the door into the microphone brought, and slid to the telephone several one dollar coins, try to call the North string home phone. Du to connect later, I irrepressible excitement, said the North string Colombia it? Do you know where I am right? I'm in Beijing! North chord asked quietly, where how? So cool to hear the answer, my interest reduced by half. I said, Beijing is really big city, whatever, I live happy in the Wangfujing Street next to the hotel is a bit cold. Then suddenly heard the roar of voices near the North string, you are doing you know what? Do you know how your mother worry you? Did not you say will not leave it? Why not consult with me to discuss! I heard wrong, snapped and fell back into the microphone, angry and cursing in the heart directly, you think you are! But I was faint at the thought of a sober, worried about my mother moved.


I walked around half of Wangfujing Street, it touches on the bustling atmosphere where pressure is off my anger. Evening back to hotel, lazy lie in bed, I began to slowly pondering the way the scenery. Very few here that bubbling water of the creek south, but Qu Jing cobalt blue sky and the south are the same, but appear to be more rugged. There are chill of cold wind, the river than the southern soft breeze, even more frightening. I think I really had to wear too thin. I picked up the suitcase, placed in the calendar of this, it was found three days after the North string brother would 18 years old. Turns out that we would grow up a casual, also walked the golden road of youth. I suddenly threw the phone on the behavior of today ashamed and deeply sorry can not be a birthday with him. The next three days, I take a stroll whole Wangfujing Avenue, saw the bustling crowd the streets, narrow alleys in the city by the small daily life, as well as children hand I have never seen before in the South curious toy. I think, So this is Beijing. We long to live in a familiar area that we see is all, accustomed to doing acts of satisfaction to fill the time gap. However, in another piece of geography, where people doing different things, have a rich life is not the same, but the same feelings of contentment and happiness. If it were not personally involved, I can not imagine.


three days later in the afternoon, saw out the window when I woke up to snow, snow! This is my long-awaited snow, it is difficult to see in the southern winter wizard, a symbol of purity of their early arrival in Beijing late autumn. I come out from the hotel, marching the floor of snow, one by one to see behind their footprints, fine cute. I kept shivering, and I found that people looked at me with curious eyes. Who has seen the snow days, wearing a thin windbreaker is also out of play in the snow the kids too! I hide in the phone booth, only much warmer feeling, have heart to see snow in the world. One clad in silvery white, Shu Jian, the roof, the pedestrian's head, all covered with a thick carpet of snow white. Around pedestrians hurry hurry, Kazakhstan gas into the cream. I suddenly think of winter in the south also has such a game. Naughty children who wraps himself in a thick sweater, ran towards the sky constantly Kazakhstan gas, the mixing head a white gas. Like the old gilded steam locomotive, as in imitation of adults smoke. I cheer myself playing and decided to bring the microphone, in any case a blessing to give North string brother. Today, the North string 18 years old. I just bring the microphone, suddenly heard the voice behind a door, I was surprised. Turned around, a tall figure than I greet my pupil. That figure, really good familiar.


go, to go home. North string slowly filled with irresistible tone in the high-handed. His right hand was red and carrying a cold wind blew pieces of brand new white sweater, white patches of snow fell on top of Enron, like the tip of white on the start of a blossoming fine snow lotus. His shoulders do not shoot them yet destroyed the snow. I am surprised that the Dai Li in place, unable to pronounce the sound of his mouth, but many feel the impact of warm moments from the body. Phone tube seems to have realized was abandoned and eager to send the busy tone toot toot. Still snow outside a telephone booth.


string until I set foot on the North train home.


07.


I casually square head propped in the window on the train. Clean the glass with the car's vibrations send bang when the bang when the sound, and clearly wearing a white sweater, I reflected on and beside the North string lines are clear outline of the faces. I recall before the time the North string together, then leave the past like a piece out of the window was in the twilight shone faintly orange snow, a lovely walk around making footprints. Bunch of footprints belonging to youth.


North string, if one day the youth also learned how to do running away?


all right, there you like.


ah.


- trace Yi 2010.08.04
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论