2010年8月6日星期五

Do not forget your world I have been to ugg boots store

Do not forget --- I have been to your world.
not every person who pass will be met,
not all met people who are worried about.
at least we in this life, in that place, at the time did not miss a turn.

Do not forget --- I have been to your world.
once I bring you joy,ugg boots store,
once I give you happiness.
once you let me wait and hope.
also have, we have forgotten ourselves, understand that feeling and touching heart of love.
had the same love you and give up is not easy.

Do not forget --- I have been to your world.
Perhaps your phrase 'I love you' was a joke, but I still pay the most true heart.
If you really loved me,kids ugg boots, then I was happy.
even if you able to get to the farthest horizon,kids uggs sale, my heart is still for you to care ...

Do not forget --- I have been to your world.
when you're not happy, not happy, there I'm by your side in silence.
when you're lonely,ugg sale uk, there I speak with you.
when you sad, I would like you to depression.
When you dream of me, that is what I want you ......



Do not forget --- I have been to your world.
do not you give me too much, do not any of your commitment,ugg classic Tall, do not any of your responsibility.
Do not you remember me deeply, do not you remember we had everything.
just occasionally, when you will think of me,ugg classic Short,
occasionally reminds you that once so deeply loved the people,
to you with a smile that was gentle -----,ugg boots cheap, I gave you a full account of the heart ...


; ----- clouds whisper


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论