2010年8月6日星期五

Experience cheap mbt shoes sale


though a bit silly but I miss


2002, the summer, I entered the university gate, that is, the year I met a group of friends playing CS. At this time, the e-sports into my life, almost all my time to it. Had 32 melee that I am familiar with all the maps, including race maps. 31 have been invincible, since the contact with the university dormitory in the teeth of the later CS know what is real what is the real e-sports, CCTY the end of the big eye's I BLOOD31 invincible. From then on I fell in love with this crazy game, just because I do not like a person playing, not because there is no constraint, no teammates around yelling, feeling very empty at any time and go out at any time withdraw this ... ... I am new to the idea of just when.
2003, the summer, SARS spread rapidly in Beijing, the resolute decision-making in schools, I am into the three-month holiday period. Finally, any time now I have control, ears are no longer nag their parents - will be nothing to see books. Plenty of time with his laissez-faire, my CS's playing progress, remember that version of CS 1.5. At that time a group of people I met in college, I was big two of them 4. A group of like me, who play CS, then, the concept of clan sprout in my heart, and finally, I got my own team - JLNU CS TEAM.
2004, the summer, the master (PRO.CS captain of high officials) said: buy a good point the mouse on the marksmanship has increased. Looked at his hands IE3, eating instant noodles for a month, a stomping, a bite when I first bought the only professional mouse - IE3X06, breaking away from the logic of the era white suit and become a \players. \But I was the mouse pad is the famous one dollar \








finally have a set of peripherals


the same year, in winter, one dollar \I remember that time Big Brother has a shaved head pocket hides IE3, armpits, under the 1030 folder a tin no better style,cheap mbt shoes sale, then many professional players use it, so, after two weeks of instant noodles, I am holding a 200 Tai Yuen technology into the city of Changchun, where I spent 180 to buy a piece of X-ray T8, JS told me that 1030 called killer! Heart chuckle: inferior to \







but in the game, the level is still no progress had been captain said that my brain is empty now not blank the ... ... With the gradual aging of IE3 my level a little bit of upgrading, you can no longer be holding a gun Akira player, and can have a separate independent combat capability, but keep me company for some time but gradually IE3 old. . . Later, the site saw a Logitech MX 510 comments, so he is after a month of instant noodles, I changed the mouse, and also bought a DELL8135 the keyboard and then the A90 Headset plus more popular Hellfire 2 on behalf of the mouse pad, breath, even next month with the elimination of the meals I had!










midnight, the first N times the input of skilled IP, enter the server,uggs for cheap, random access to a server in Beijing, when playing late into the night, there is one left, so 1V1 playing for a long time, chatting, more compatibility with each other, after the exchange of QQ to me about a lot of CS knowledge. . In the mind of a move has been used to buy the mouse now IO1.1 (black) and the mouse pad had been replaced by Hellfire 3rd generation (because my hand is not suitable for IE3 and logic-based and other large mouse)



2005, the fall, then not of marksmanship to improve and adapt when more and more like a IO1, 1 decided to use this life to be him, she asked her sister at the time in Beijing the sky-line of 799 yuan into the country's IOSE, but there is a thing happened in this period that Logitech launched its flagship product Logitech G5, the first laser positioning engine that it claims to be more precise positioning, but the price are second to none at the time, because there was too difficult to buy IOSE do not know where have I hesitated, but the good news is that girl looking for her a month to find. . I am ecstatic. Damage due to purchase A90 + A90 USB external sound card. . . And is this year, the State Sport General Administration of electronic games was officially the first 99 national sports events, we are not playing the game again hooligan was.








graduated from college to work, and the University of clan disbanded far along go to foreign land to work. . However, CS did not break, the new environment and new people, new places new atmosphere,Vibram FiveFingers Shoes, but still CS. I know at the time in Henan NTO's captain ROBIN and MAOMAO ALPPLO UK LULU only formed a resistance of Henan teams, to learn a lot from where his friends to play with only fare (the bulk of the old K LEE Peng 3EFF party,MBT Shoes Sale, etc. etc....) started working outside the office every day life on the CS. . .


gradually joined the ranks of

Collection






2007 between words, and ended nearly two years of work in Henan, in line with roots in the hearts home. . Went on with his life experiences, many things have changed over the family love and friendship is the only constant CS conditions,cheap ugg boots, continuation of family ties, maintain the friendship, looking forward to love. . . . To the CS the same enthusiasm.


who today is 2010, the new year has arrived, and I had a life of 27 years, many of them realize. But still no love for CS cooling. To give up playing football since childhood,uggs for sale, left the family home, experienced the feeling of change, received a mockery of friends, but I'm still clinging walk in the old CS had been on the road, has been known. Was sad too, had honor before, had been lost, but everything, everything is clear,ugg store, everything, everything is the vivid memories, and I thank you in my life, thanks to accompany all my brothers and sisters, Let me also thank the mouse and keyboard every devastated.


bit get stuck, and a kind of sad Jiaoren are elderly, a kind of heartache call tomorrow.
in CS I do not know how far the road also, but I will go on until the day I played fixed


I hope that the friends are all good health and longevity 2010 tomorrow


Happy New Year to you

Yang Lei has
PRO.CS SHARK member Columbia
YMY Laoyuan
; CK Cheng Ke Ai
Lu Yu

JLNU SO radish
JLNU NEWSTAR
2BBBBBB Daya
; G1 sea
COOPER high Shuai
UOOU hore
Liaoyuan instructors are
; Nan Columbia
his brother
big one
Siping
; tomato big persimmon
BINGO Yan Nan Jiang
Henan nEwsTarT
APPLLO Columbia
MAOMAO cat
Costa
UK Ma LULU
PAG Hanhao Lin
LEEHOM small box
LEE Feng
lao.K old K
4 # Small Tan
have more old friends of the


there every day to play with friends


wish you a happy New Year Carnival of the good health and good luck





相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论