2010年8月3日星期二

Guo Degang joke about the Japanese ugg boots outlet

Chinese Japanese Tingzhi

now, I kinda hate the Japanese. I live there are many Japanese. Among them, a couple, Do not look Japanese are generally not high,ugg boots outlet, but the couple are Japanese ultra-high high Ritter, and men 1.1 m 1.2 m woman. They also play the old noble sport, love to play golf, when the two had nothing to old to play small ball to take root typed up a stick and then seized, two people that get the ball 10 meters out of a half-day to retrieve the past dozen very happy.
one day bad. So after the others went to find the broken glass across the glass look,cheap uggs, which has a broken antique vase, their little ball on the ground in the next. Two people rush to knock on the door and saw a man inside, said: Sorry, we do not accidentally play the antique glass and broke up, we come to an apology. That man said, without apology,ugg store, I have to thank both of you. Both the Japanese do not understand how is this going?
the young man said, I am not an ordinary citizen,ugg store, I am immortal I have been left alone in the vase, and today you save me, vase is not broken I can not get out.
Oh, happy pair went on that god that saved the fairy said to wish, to help us help you? God said, OK, ah, what you have asked to provide it. That man said,uggs for sale, I want the Chinese land and resources, you all right? God that there will be a line waiting for you to go home. The woman said, and I want all of China's gold and jewelry. God said to go home after row of gold and jewelry, there was.
this time, the fairy said, my god powers are limited,uggs on sale, I can only promise you one person one I had to leave their own 1, you can meet me? The couple said no problem we Japanese, the most honest of our promise you,ugg bailey button boots, you talk. God, I was in the vase in 1000, I am glad to see your wife, hope you can join his wife in bed for a while.
Japanese men are not happy that you have to add 5 dollars. God that is good, you go home money in your bed. God led the woman to go into the room. This man is out in the waiting, waiting for 2 hours the door opened, immortal, and that his wife had come out, sit down and rest, smoking fairy said, How old are you? Japanese man said, as we have 27 of. God said, 27 is also such a Simpleton, also believed in god?


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论