2010年8月1日星期日

ugg outlet Tonight, I think you quietly

Corner of Chang I sat quietly to you,
want to know what you are doing,
want to know you did not think I;
want to know when you gaze far away,
your eyes I figure it across;
want to know when you walk into sweet dreams,
whether the intersection to see my dreams waiting for you.
I like to sit here quietly to you.
though,
I do not know a person like quiet,
whether the other truly feel.
If you often have a strange heart,
you know, because I think you silently in the distance?
on so quietly to you,
silently in my heart calling you.
I really want in this quiet night in calling you.
although I know,
dark of night can not be my voice carries far.
but I always feel,ugg outlet,
no matter how far you will be able to hear.
on so quietly to you,
night in the flat.
because the thought of you,
this night become beautiful and melancholy.
I think you,
want to light up an orange for your lights,
quietly waiting for the return of your tired;
wish for you a cup of warm tea,
slowly disperse your tired face;
want to use my soft delicate fingers,
gently soothe your eye wrinkles;
want to use my soft whisper of warmth,
comfort you relay Activity unsettled minds.
then your breath ... ...
I pray, pray for this moment of quiet, timeless.
I like to think you,
brings tears to my heart with the sweet pain and happiness.
inadvertently,
I will silently wish your name,ugg knightsbridge,
like your shadow,cheap uggs boots,
think you hearty laughter,
want to hug you walk in the rain, < br> would like to join you under the faint dependent Yuet Wah,
and then slowly grow old together.
If you can,
I would rather be a bird,
can over the long and arduous journey,
stopped at your window tree.
your window is a lonely old tree independent,
the silent night is lonely moonlight that round.
but I'm never lonely,MBT Shoes UK,
because I am away from you is so close,
I like your window light emitted light,buy mbt shoes, warm and peaceful,
I can truly feel your breath.
but I do not tweet,
will not disturb your peace and quiet.
I just gently comb your wings of the wind chaos,
put my weary heart.
then,
silently standing by your window,
quietly to you.
wait for you to give me a miracle.
but I still have a little bit scared,
afraid this is just a distant dream.
I know, I can not desire a lot,
I only wish I could have been so quietly to you,MBT Shoes Cheap,
often,
so quietly, like a person,
In fact, a blessing, a kind of Hope.
Buddha: Past the 500 times Looking back, only in exchange for life's pass.
I will return with a million and you Looking back at a meet,
then I like lotus heart,
in a distant corner of the quiet to you.
flying mood,
tonight, I think you quietly. . .
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论