2010年8月2日星期一

Who is your people who can not give up ugg bailey button boots

The story of a university in the United States.
Professor in the lesson the students said: \: \one that which you think the most important people. \.
professor say: \,ugg bailey button boots, the students watched quietly, Professor, are no longer seems to be a games.
professor said quietly: \Select ...... she raised chalk, crossed out the names of parents, links of london.
\spent,ugg online, tottering slowly and firmly held up chalk another son's name crossed out. Then, she gave the cry wow, looks very painful.
Professor calm her a bit, asked: \the closest person to you should be your parents and your children, because parents who raise your children is your real daughter, the husband can re looking for, why your husband contrary it hardest to give up the people ? \I first away, the children grow up, will definitely leave me,kids ugg boots, really, only with me throughout life.. my husband. \there is always a let us shed tears.
this story is very touching, in fact I am afraid to have anyone be hard to choose! but the answer has to do to anyone is actually are the same! It's a bit like the widely spread The story used to examine the man, if falling into the water with his wife and mother,ugg boots sale, whom he would save first? really were hard to answer, there are wise men said that offshore near the first save; also save the mother was said first, and then save the wife, if not on the rescue and his wife die with his wife and so on.
in our lives are always some important person in particular, have relatives who have loved a friend, as each emotion is unbreakable, as is to you Select discarding a part of your body, like to ask you if someone is willing to give up to go left or right hand or left foot or right foot, I think this choice is that no one can face the brutal.
but to eventually be Select the time to do, or have weight, that it is not the same for everybody,ugg boots sale, and sometimes people in times of crisis to show another instinct, one at the last moment of interest has, in the last minute he would choose the most important person for him, this is not in normal times can take a structured choice. But it is also nothing wrong with that choice, because I think such a choice on the selection of people is also a set of deadly helplessness!
as had my mother with me when giving birth, the doctor must choose to protect my father or my mother, protect me, and my father that the two should be, the doctor said only Select one, my father cried and said a last resort and of course protect adults, I think this choice is sensible, but then got! but I know really have a choice to leave the child's father. Fortunately, my father was a sensible person! children without a mother not be a happy child, but couples without children is also happy couple!
you will choose who? probably because I have no children so the parents have been my life the most important person, if each individual's life is a hundred years old,cheap uggs, I hope I can shorten my life span to extend the life of my parents, life for me the most horrible thing is that one day I know my parents may be the first!
However, if and so have children, maybe I will fit me put up with hardships feeding, raising and kindred blood poured all flesh and blood child. That they not only human it!
As for the husband, as the story lady said , travel planning, a good husband, a life with you to share sweets and bitters, a shared emotional joys and sorrows with you, a want to join you finish the journey of life partners, how could you willing to do next?
yes ah! life would have been difficult, we do not give out the problems of their own!
love worthy of your love, filial to your parents, concerned about your child, find a can with your heart exchange of people **** man! do what we should do well we can do better as far as possible, is the most important,ugg bailey button boots, is not it? topics related to the article:
Why so .. < br> 2009 年 6 月 17 日
to use the lyrics in advance to explain why I returned to Ukraine it!
imagined as happy as pigs

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论